Manufacturing Competitiveness Funding (MCF)
Fifty percent of the AdvanceSC funds remaining after the allotment to the public assistance programs are allocated to the manufacturing competitiveness fund to strengthen the competitive position of existing manufacturing within Duke Energy's service area in South Carolina.
Calculate Your Estimated MCF Grant Amount
The calculated amount is an estimate only. For more information, please contact us.
Eligibility and use of Manufacturing Competitiveness Funds
(Please refer to the AdvanceSC Core Guidelines for more detailed information)
- Applicants must receive electric service under an industrial rate schedule within Duke Energy's South Carolina retail service area.
- Applicants must meet any MCF Allocation minimum established by the AdvanceSC Board of Directors.
- In a pilot beginning with projects submitted in Sharing Period 4, the applicant 50% match requirement will be waived due to the unprecedented economic downturn.
- Project completion date may not be prior to application date.
- The total dollar amount of grants an applicant may receive during a Sharing Period cannot exceed the applicant's MCF Allocation. An applicant's MCF Allocation is equal to: Sharing Period Amount x Allocation Factor x Utilization Factor. Refer to core guidelines for an explanation of these terms.